The NeuroSynthetica Community
The people who first make synthetic sentience happen will be the people in the NeuroSynthetica Community-- visionaries, scientists, researchers, developers, and engineers. Like the people who developed the first computer system, the people who invented vaccines, the people who made spaceflight possible. Trailblazers, technology leaders, seizing the day at the right time-- today.
NeuroSynthetica is committed to the growth and health of this community. We are appreciative of the opportunity to be a part of the effort, and to provide the necessary simulation technology and tools. We also look forward to hearing your ideas that need more technology support to make them happen, and working with you to pioneer new versions of our tools that give you what you need to move ahead.
All users of NeuroSynthetica's technology start with a subscription to the community, which enables access to the software, online documentation, and a wealth of other resources.
To join the community, you must be a subscriber, and agree to the terms of our subscription agreement.
The annual Community Subscription fee structure is as follows:
Academic Individuals ($125/year) Full-time professional educators employed by a high school or college, OR registered full-time students attending a high school or college.
Noncommercial, Nonacademic Individuals ($250/year) Independent individuals not representing a business, academic institution, or government.
Commercial Individual Member ($1,500/year) Individuals working for a business. POs accepted for quantities greater than one.
US Government Individual Member ($1,500/year) Individuals working for a US Government entity. POs accepted for quantities greater than one.
The NeuroSynthetica Portal
NeuroSynthetica Subscribers get access to the Community Portal, a wiki used to distribute the tools and documentation to get started. Each subscriber receives a user login, enabling access to the resources on the portal.
- 12 calendar months of NeuroSynthetica Portal access
- Downloads of current community releases of Sentience Engine and Workbench software (ELF format)
- Downloads of new releases as they become available during the year (ELF format)
- Releases of community source code tree, including:
- Robot Library and header files used to build robot applications
- Sample Robot source code that can be rebuilt and adapted
- Sample Workbench Plugin source code that can be rebuilt and adapted
- Sample SOMA™ models, project files, simulation definition, and dashboards to get a jump on using the Workbench
- More sample code as it becomes available
- SOMA™ documentation
- Online user guide for Sentience Engine™
- Online user guide for Workbench
- Online documentation for Robot Library API
- Online documentation for Workbench Plugin API
- Access to work shared by other community members on the portal
- Ability to create pages to share your ideas, findings, and examples with others
Sign Up Today!
Just send us an email to Sales and we will be happy to answer your questions, process payment, and set up your portal access.
We do not accept POs for single memberships (VISA/MC only). If you have a multiple-individual membership order, let us know and we'll be happy to help you with your Purchase Order. We look forward to working with and supporting your organization.